Expulsion of the Jews from the villages.
Why did the Nazis seek to accomplish with this decision?
Lets loo at other laws that were passed in 1933
In 1933 these laws were passed
- April 1: Boycott of Jewish shops and businesses.
- April 7: Laws for Reestablishment of the Civil Service barred Jews from holding civil service, university, and state positions
- April 26: The Gestapo (“Geheime Stat Polizei” – Secret State Police) is established by Herman Goering, minister of Prussia.
- May 10: Public burnings of books written by Jews, political dissidents, and others not approved by the state.
- July 14: Law excluding East European Jewish immigrants of German citizenship.
What do they all common?
Minimize the influence of the Jews (and other undesirables)
It reminds me of the following Halachah (Jewish Law)